- 09 May, 2017
Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antifungal actions. Studies have shown that curcumin is not toxic to humans. Curcumin exerts anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play an important role in inflammation. Turmeric is effective in reducing post-surgical inflammation. Turmeric helps to prevent atherosclerosis by reducing the formation of bloods clumps.
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;